Dwayne Douglas Johnson
- Flex Kavana
- Dwayne Johnson
- Rocky Maivia
- The Rock
height: 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
weight: 260 lb (120 kg)
- People's Elbow / Corporate Elbow (Running delayed high-impact elbow drop, with theatrics, usually preceded by a spinebuster)– 1997–presentRock
- Bottom (Fall forward lifting side slam) – 1997–present
- Running shoulderbreaker – 1996
- Float-over DDT
- Flowing snap DDT, sometimes followed by a kip-up
- Jumping clothesline
- Running swinging neckbreaker
- Running thrust lariat
- Samoan drop
- Sharpshooter, – adopted from Bret Hart
- Snap overhead belly-to-belly suplex, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
- Spinebuster, usually followed by a People's Elbow
- Shane McMahon
- Mr. McMahon
- "The People's Champion"
- "The Brahma Bull"
- "The Corporate Champion"
- "The Great One"
- "The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment"
- "The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment"